Forums

TopicStop Pandering, Pampering, Coddling Certain Employee Groups - It's Stupid

• Sat 15th Jun 2019 - 7:22am

The most successful people I know are focused, have boundaries against time vampires,Yantra Manifestation Reviewsay no to everything not in their top priorities and travel light in flow. If they add something to their life, their business, their commitments it's done so in a mindful, considered way. And they're always subtracting, reducing and eliminating things that no longer support them.So... you think you really know me - my faults and my strengths, my history and my goals, my fears, and my desires and yes, all the pain and disappointments, failures and troubles and yes, achievements I have had? Well, I have news for you - I don't really know you and you will never really know me. Let me ask you - do any of us really know anyone? Will we ever really know anyone? Can we ever really know anyone? The answers are; no, no and NO. Don't believe me... read on.

I am not going to bore you with my past history of failure and success, pain and achievement and desires and disappointments and I am not going to ask you to share all of yours with me on our honeymoon, when we meet for dinner, sit side by side at a meeting or meet as strangers passing in the night, but suffice it to say we all have a history that no one and I mean no one will ever know everything there is to know about what makes us "us". Having spoken to over a million people in twenty-five countries I know what it feels like to be judged by others who, by the way have no right (keep reading) to do so. But I digress.

Ever met someone, a; homeless person, millionaire, politician, younger person or someone in their final years and decided because of your interpretation of their circumstances they did not deserve your time, interest, compassion or respect? Ever met someone who had it all and because they did, they became your idol and your future life model for who you wanted to become in your life, without knowing anything about them except what they wanted you to know?

https://supplementdevotee.com/yantra-manifestation-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies