Forums

TopicCutting Fat - Guidelines!

• Thu 13th Jun 2019 - 9:54am

Cutting fat is difficult. In fact, there are so many Americans that suffer from obesity.GRS Ultra  The thing you have to remember is that you're not alone, and people lose weight every single day. What does this tell us? That you should never give up and never stop researching.

There are quite a few myths that people are believing. Some of these myths include fast foods diets. "Fast food" like McDonalds and Taco Bell are the worse things you can consume. If you're in a hurry and need to buy something, then ordering a grilled chicken sandwich and salad with no dressing are the best choices, but since when did packing a lunch become illegal? It didn't!

The best form of diets from my experience have been high fat and low carb diets. I bet you're thinking to yourself "are you kidding me? FATS?" Yes. Fats! Carbohydrates are the enemy when trying to lose weight. Carbs convert to something called glucose in the body, when glucose is stored it is stored as glycogen. Glycogen is a polar molecule, which holds up excessive water and prevents you from burning fat as fuel. What does this mean? Extra water weight and the the appearance of 5-10 lbs more fat than you really have.

There are two forms of carbohydrates: complex carbohydrates, that come from grain sources and are slowly converted to glucose (best when going on long runs or before a football game). And then there are simple carbohydrates, which spike insulin and come mainly from sugar sources like candy. Simple carbs are converted to glucose quickly, some examples are: fruits, milk, soft drinks, candy and nuts. Complex carbohydrates are the things like grain.

Carbs taken before bed is the most promising way to gain 5-10 lbs of fat. Those carbs sit in your stomach all night and are not used. When you sleep, you are using very minimal energy. It's when your body is RESTING! And you store those carbohydrates as body fat.

Let me say that you should use faster burning energy sources like healthy fats before bed. Combine those healthy fats with protein sources like whey protein, chicken, fish or turkey. You want to use this energy before you sleep. When this happens, your body falls into a state of ketosis during the night, which means ketones begin burning fuel as energy. When you wake up, have your simple carbs to spike insulin. Your next meal should consist of complex carbohydrates like oatmeal.

https://dietwithfun.com/grs-ultra-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies