Forums

TopicEntrepreneurs and Businesses Use Facebook - Invite Friends As a Marketing Tool

• Thu 16th May 2019 - 8:38am

Now try to remember one advertisement that you have seen during the past 48 hours which has made an Smarketo  impression on you - anything coming up? Then try to remember something that a friend suggested either personally to you during the past 48 hours or via their Facebook or Twitter status while describing an experience that they recently had (ie 'I was at X hotel last weekend having an amazing time!'). Which of the two made a more lasting impression to you?

Finally let us examine the popular Facebook case study and how it applies to YOU. Had you heard of Facebook 6 years ago? Of course not because it was just being 'launched' by Mark Zuckerberg and his college roommates as a social network for Harvard students. Now try to remember how you joined Facebook. You have probably received e-mail invitations from one or more friends inviting you to their page in a new 'social network'. Or you heard so many people talking about it that you decided to check it out yourself. Or you simply just gave in to peer pressure - everyone was on it why not you! Facebook is now one of the most successful internet case studies with more than 500 million active users in July 2010 due to the recommendations of you and your friends!

Social Media and WOM Marketing

With the advent of the internet and the development of the social media as a part of our daily lives Word of Mouth Communication is proving more and more each day to be a very profitable way of promoting products and services.

About a year ago I was introduced for the first time to Network Marketing which uses Word of Mouth communication and referral fees to promote products or services. After studying this system of marketing I realized the amazing potential of this industry which is constantly creating extraordinary incomes for ordinary people who choose to become great at the art of 'Word of Mouth Marketing' especially by utilizing - together with more traditional WOM methods - the recent trend toward viral or social marketing.

https://healthinfluencer.net/smarketo-review/

• Thu 16th May 2019 - 8:46am

Your article reflects the problem people care about. Articles that provide timely information reflect multidimensional views from many perspectives. I look forward to reading quality articles that contain timely information from you. Thank you for sharing this great information.

fnaf world​​​       

Please register or login to post forum replies