Forums

TopicList of all types of QuickBooks file extension

• Fri 3rd May 2019 - 1:19pm

A specific QuickBooks file extension is associated with a specific functionality of QuickBooks accounting software. On a regular basis, QuickBooks software makes use of primarily these QuickBooks file extensions - QuickBooks company file extension (.qbw), QuickBooks backup file extension (.qbb) and QuickBooks portable file extension (.qbm).

The functions of three common QuickBooks file extensions are –

• QuickBooks Company file extension (.qbw) - The QBW files are used to store financial data, templates, letters, logos, and images for a company.
    • QuickBooks backup file extension (.qbb) - QBB files are backups of QBW files which store a company’s financial records, templates, logos, letters and images.
    • QuickBooks portable file extension (.qbm) - QuickBooks portable files are compressed version of the QuickBooks company file. These files are ideal for sharing because of the smaller file size.

If you need any help with QuickBooks, you can call us at our QuickBooks Customer Care Number 1-888-502-0363 for instant technical assistance. Our certified experts are available 24/7 to fix any type of QuickBooks Error.

• Sat 16th Nov 2019 - 9:52pm

thank you for your interesting infomation. 바카라사이트하는곳

• Wed 20th Nov 2019 - 9:25am

Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. look these up

• Mon 25th Nov 2019 - 10:09am

Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. john collins penis enlargement bible

• Tue 26th Nov 2019 - 1:38pm

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Parc Esta condo

• Wed 4th Dec 2019 - 10:23am

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. cheap grillz teeth

• Wed 4th Dec 2019 - 10:57am

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. High da SEO backlinks

• Fri 6th Dec 2019 - 8:39am

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. High da SEO backlinks

• Fri 6th Dec 2019 - 11:33am

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Situs Agen Judi Bola Online

• Mon 9th Dec 2019 - 10:21am

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. hydro jet drain cleaning Perris

• Mon 9th Dec 2019 - 12:23pm

This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. france travel guide

Please register or login to post forum replies