Forums

TopicHave You Ever Awakened in the Morning With a Huge Erection, Yet You Have Erectile Dysfunction?

• Sat 16th Mar 2019 - 7:25am

One of the downsides of taking this male enhancement pill is that results may take a Ed Reverser    long time compared to other products. The Extagen web page says that most men won't see full results until 4-6 months into constantly taking the pill. This means a lot of money could be invested into a product that might not show much results. There is a money back guarantee, but it is only good for 120 days. This doesn't allow the full amount of time required to see the best results when taking this pill, so the guarantee isn't all that proactive.

This male enhancement pill does not require a prescription and is 100% safe, so at least if it ends up being ineffective, you will not get any weird or serious adverse side effects. Most men reviewing this product don't have very good things to say, and they claim Extagen to be a scam. The web page lists positive testimonials and also says that doctors back this product. It is hard to tell whom you should trust. The web page reviews tend to be bias, but on the other hand, you really do not know if the consumer reviews that can be found are trustworthy, so taking this pill is a shot in the dark.

Hey, it's me, Billy Blackjack. I see all this stuff about people selling creams and lotions and all kinds of stuff that is supposed to help a gentleman increase the size of his fishing pole and allow him to use that pole and fish for as long as he wants. Should guys really be smearing this gunk on their fishing rods? I don't think so.

Whatever you smear on your penis is going to get sucked right into your penis through the skin. Now, tell me, do you really want all kinds of weird chemicals swirling around in your tackle? You have no idea what kind of side effects this stuff might have. The last place you want to be using as a chemical waste dump is what's in your boxers! Don't make a hazmat site out of your private parts! Seriously, guys, this where You Make Your Sperm. It's the last place you ever want to be putting anything that wasn't meant to be there in the first place. Okay.

https://healthscrutiny.com/ed-reverser-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies