Forums

TopicPursuing Your Dreams

• Sat 16th Mar 2019 - 6:03am

Obstacles Are Inevitable

What are you most passionate about Could you earn a living from pursuing this passion Spiritual Laws of Money Review  While simple questions to consider, many fall short of pursuing their dreams fearing they'll never realise them.

Society imposes restrictions on us, advising to attend university to get a job which pays well to pay the mortgage. You might get married and have kids, realising this is all there is. While I appreciate not all people subscribe to this way of life; we're conditioned to accept it as our fate.

It's interesting to note, the number of people approaching a career in the health and fitness industry late in life. They hail from business, economic and IT backgrounds. They've followed the 'plan' society imposed on them, realising it simply didn't suit them.

What are your dreams Have you been advised against pursuing them Those who advise against pursuing ones dreams are those who haven't pursued theirs. They're living unfulfilled lives, believing 'this is how it's meant to be.' But who made up that story Why weren't we taught as children to dream big and pursue those dreams Why weren't we given the resources and encouragement to make those dreams reality

I'm currently working with some amazing people, to make my dreams reality. Such people exist; they're out there willing to show you the way if you dare take the journey. Pursuing your dreams requires courage, faith and determination. It's possibly the most challenging pursuit I've undertaken. To date, I've experienced more setbacks than victories. Would I exchange it for a 9-5 job paying a salary No way.

https://doubtfreesupplements.com/spiritual-laws-of-money-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies