TopicHow to Disable McAfee Auto-Renewal?
If you do not wish to continue using McAfee Antivirus for the safety of your system then you need to disable the auto-renew feature. The steps which you must follow while disabling the auto-renew are:
- Open the web browser of your choice and look for McAfee official site
- Now you need to find the option of Login to get into your account
- After entering the correct email address and password you can enter your account
- Now click on Auto-Renewal Settings button
- If your Auto-Renewal is set to on, then you need to turn it ‘Off’
Once you have done it you are free from auto renewal but if you get tied up while turning this feature off then you can reach out to McAfee Customer Service Number where experts will give an answer of your all queries.