TopicHow to Remove Google Search History On Android and Windows
If you want to delete yourhistory on your Android due to privacy resons, then this article is for you, here we’re going to teach you some steps to clear your entire search history
- Tap on the Google app – This app you’ll find on your main phone screen.
- Press More – This three horizontal shape line button at the lower right corner of your screen.
- Press Settings – This option is at the lower side of the menu.
- Select Accounts and Privacy – It’s within the “Search” header.
- Press My activity – This button you’ll find towards the upper of the menu. This launches your search activity in a browser window.
- Press the menu – This button you’ll see at the top right corner of the page. A menu will enlarge.
If you’re operating Google Chrome as your web browser, ensure that you press the three-dot menu at the upper right corner of the page.