Forums

TopicHow to Build Your Own Empire of Websites

• Fri 7th Dec 2018 - 6:43am

How would you like to create a massive empire of websites that all bring in passive residual income? Clone My Sites  It is possible to build a flurry of websites and use them to create more than a full-time income working from home. Here I will explain what I mean by this and how you too can be looking at financial freedom six months to a year down the road.

It all starts with the research that you put in to your websites. When building an empire of websites it's best to go after micro-niche markets that will be easy to rank for and get traffic so you can earn money almost instantly. In my experience using the PPC business model and AdSense is the best way to go about this. Search for keywords that are getting a decent amount of traffic but have little or weak competition.Create a plan as to how you are going to approach this business model. You are not going to be able to put up 100 websites at once so it's best to break that up. Try to do as much as you can but no more. If you think you can put up five websites a week, then great. Otherwise don't overdo it and push yourself beyond the breaking point. Just take on as much as you can do and try to stick with it for a few months.Every website you put up will need to have some pages of content and back links pointing to them as well. Keep this in mind when you're trying to create your plan for how much you are going to do each week. You may want to put five websites up with five pages of content and 20 back links pointing to each website. Or you may choose to do two websites with 10 pages of content and 50 back links to each website per week.

https://spontaneousreview.com/clone-my-sites-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies